Here you can register your game consoles and streaming devices on the Lycoming College Network.
NOTICE: Routers and Wireless Routers are not allowed for port replication, you must use a hub or unmanaged switch.
- Plug your game console into the network or connect it to LYCOWIRELESS and turn the console on.
- If you are plugged into a hub in your room, unplug the ethernet cable going from the wall to the hub or switch (routers are not allowed), wait 5 seconds, then plug the hub back in.
- Locate the current IP address or MAC Address of the console and copy it down. For instructions on obtaining your MAC Address, click here.
- Enter your Lycoming College username and password, the current IP address or MAC Address of your device, choose an appropriate option from the Device Type drop-down, then click on "Register".
- If you are unsuccessful at registering your device, please visit the following form to request a manual registration.