Here you can register your Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo game consoles on the Network.
NOTICE: Game Console users must use a hub or switch for online gaming. Routers are not allowed.
- Plug your game console into the network and start it up with an online game.
- If you are plugged into a hub in your room, unplug the ethernet cable going from the wall to the hub or switch (routers are not allowed), wait 5 seconds, then plug the hub back in.
- Locate the current IP address or MAC address of the console and copy it down. For instructions on obtaining your MAC address, click here.
- Enter your Network ID and password, the current IP address or MAC address of your game console, choose the type of console then click on "Register".
- If you are unsuccessful at registering your console, please email the MAC address, type of console and a phone number to email@example.com