Please follow the instructions below to find the MAC address of your game console.
To locate the MAC Address from a Nintendo DS, you must first insert a Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection compatible game and access the WFC Setup Utility. Please note that the exact steps to access the setup utility varies by game. However, the setup utility is a standard menu, included with all WFC-compatible games.
After accessing the utility, tap "Options," then "System Information."
The MAC Address and Nintendo WFC ID will be listed on the screen. Unless the game player has successfully connected with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, the WFC ID will be blank.
To locate the MAC address of your 3DS:
- From the HOME menu, highlight and select the System Settings Icon.
- Select "Internet Settings."
- Tap "Other Information."
- Tap "Confirm MAC Address." Your system's MAC Address will be displayed on the screen.
To locate the MAC address of your Wii U console:
- From the Wii U Menu, select "System Settings."
- Using the Left Stick select the "Internet" icon and press the A Button.
- Select "View MAC Address" and wait a moment for the MAC address to be displayed.
To locate the MAC address of your Playstation 3 console:
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select System Information.
- The MAC address will then be displayed on the screen.
To locate the MAC address of your Playstation 4 console:
- Arrow up and over to Settings in the PS4 menu.
- Scroll down to Network
- Scroll down to View Connection Status
- The MAC Address will be listed next to "MAC Address"
To locate the MAC address of your PlayStation Portable (PSP):
- Navigate to "System Settings"
- Then navigate to "System Information", which is where the MAC address is listed.
To locate the MAC address of your Xbox 360 console:
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings. Select Edit Settings.
- From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
- Select Edit Settings.
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC Address.
To locate the MAC address of your Xbox One console:
- Navigate to the Settings page
- Select Network
- Select Advanced Settings
- MAC address will be listed next to MAC on the right hand side of the screen.